Author Topic: Player and Event Registration Opens This Saturday (9/19)  (Read 4988 times)

DaBard

• Dan Cetorelli - GASPcon Convention Coordinator
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
Player and Event Registration Opens This Saturday (9/19)
« on: September 18, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »
Starting at Noon EST you will be able to start signing up of events at GASPcon

*****PLEASE READ BELOW******

In order to sign up for events all the following MUST be in place...

1. You must be registered on Warhorn  https://warhorn.net/  note if you did this last year you should be good for this year

2. You must sign up for GASPcon 16 https://warhorn.net/events/gaspcon-16 note this must be done every year

3. You must send in any payment due via Paypal there are links on the registration site

4. MOST Important - You must be cleared, this is a manual process on our end and can take 24-48 hours from the time you send in your payment.

Unicorn

• Regular
  • Peasant
Re: Player and Event Registration Opens This Saturday (9/19)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:13:58 AM »
I see some people are registered as players for some of the games. But try as I might, I can not register for anything. Do I need the help of a teenager to navigate the Warhorn site? Any tips to sign up for a game event?

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 06:20:18 AM »
I see some people are registered as players for some of the games. But try as I might, I can not register for anything. Do I need the help of a teenager to navigate the Warhorn site? Any tips to sign up for a game event?

Gary, it's because you are already listed as a GM in every slot (except the Midnight slots).  You can only register for 1 event each slot, either as a player or GM.

What games are you trying to register for as a player?
---------------------------------------------
GASP King and All-Around Cool Guy

Kevin Rohrer

• Regular
  • Peasant
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 12:02:29 AM »
I want to GM some events. How do I go about doing that?

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 08:26:36 AM »
Kevin all the details are in the first post. We will be closing GM registration soon so you will need to act fast.

miteke

• Knight
  • Protector
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 12:23:47 PM »
I think the instructions for registration should be added to http://www.gaspgamer.com/?page_id=36

Currently our official GaspCon page says "Registration information will be coming soon."

Not good.
Michael Kelly

Jason M. Batchelor

• Regular
  • Vassal
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 10:27:13 AM »
Yeah, it'd also be useful to know when Pre-Registration ends... does that just mean, paying before the event itself?

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 01:15:29 PM »
Yeah, it'd also be useful to know when Pre-Registration ends... does that just mean, paying before the event itself?

Pre-registration and event sign-ups ends on the 19th.  After that you will only be able to register for events at the con, and the badge prices increase.

It seems you are not on our mailing list, as I have been sending out updates (almost weekly) about GASPcon, including important dates.  I'll cross-reference the e-mail address here with the ones with have in our mailing list.  I agree we should get the info on the website as well.

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »
Sorry I want to be a 100% clear as we can on this since there was some confusion last year. Pre-registration will close on the 19th meaning you will no longer be able to register on the Warhorn site as a new attendee OR sign up for events. After the 19th you will only be able to sign up for events at the convention.

We have to cut this off so we have enough time to print everyone’s badges and schedules. So if there is something you absolutely must get into sign up BEFORE the 19th.

Thank You

Yoodle

• Jim Robertson - GASP Scribe
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
  • Gimme somethin' to write on!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 04:47:41 PM »
Currently our official GaspCon page says "Registration information will be coming soon."

Thanks for the heads up, Michael.  I forgot to update this once the player reg opened.  Wish I would have seen this sooner, but it's updated now at least.
Favorite Games:
* Board: Dominion, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride
* RPG: D&D v5.0
* War: Dawn Patrol

Jason M. Batchelor

• Regular
  • Vassal
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 02:57:11 PM »
Sadly, I kept checking the website, and forgot to check back at the forum, and missed the deadline.
Thanks, anyhow. :/ Was there something special that I was supposed to do, to get on the email list?

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 03:31:27 PM »
Sadly, I kept checking the website, and forgot to check back at the forum, and missed the deadline.
Thanks, anyhow. :/ Was there something special that I was supposed to do, to get on the email list?

Everyone registered here on the forums should also be on our mailing list.  I'll do a comparison and add anyone who is missing.

Thanks