Author Topic: Various Old Stuff  (Read 3058 times)

Marhault

• Regular
  • Peasant
  • Vae Victis
    • @obroithe
Various Old Stuff
« on: July 06, 2015, 10:57:26 PM »
I have a bunch of stuff in my possession that I really don't use any more that I would like to get rid of soon. I'm planning to move (hopefully) soon and really want to take as little with me as I can. The following list is what gaming stuff I would like to part with:

Marvel Heroclix: Infinite Challenge - 22 figures (can list them on request)

Mechwarrior: Dark Age - 53 figures (can list them on request)

Game of Thrones CCG (not the LCG, though I think they are compatible?) cards from the first three sets - rouglhy 700 cards

Legends of the Five Rings - a big box of cards with some unopened starter boxes and other varying sets - roughly 1000-2000 cards

Young Jedi CCG - not much of this as it didn't last long to collect more of it... thankfully

Star Wars CCG (the original one) - a big box of cards - roughly 1000-2000 cards

Blood Bowl boxed set, 2002 edition hand book
Unpainted Dark Elves team
Unpainted Orc team

Munchkin Deluxe edition
Clerics 2 expansion
Cthulhu Munchkin

Magic the Gathering - I'm trying to slim down what I have of this. Mostly trying to get rid of bulk cards at this point.

I'm not looking for much for any of this stuff. More so just trying to get rid of it to save space. Some game stuff I would be interested in acquiring are perhaps a few more X-Wing or TIE Fighters for X-Wing. Anything else I would be looking for is probably too much, unless someone wanted to take a large portion of this off my hands. LoL! Thanks for looking.

jordan.dr

• Knight of Krieg
  • Regular
  • Citizen
  • WESP & NIWIS
Re: Various Old Stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 11:35:58 PM »
Let me know what you want for the Blood Bowl set. PM if you'd like to discuss.
(Save me some of the efforts mentioned here: http://eonsreach.com/gaspforum/index.php?topic=7261.0)

DaBard

• Dan Cetorelli - GASPcon Convention Coordinator
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:55:29 AM »
Might be interested in the Magic stuff, can you give me an idea of what you are looking to get rid of?

Marhault

• Regular
  • Peasant
  • Vae Victis
    • @obroithe
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:19 PM »
It's just a bunch of some sorted and mostly unsorted cards from varying sets from the past few years and then sets from about 15 years ago. There isn't anything of high value in it as I did go through most of it a bit ago to take anything of decent value from it, but there are a good deal of bulk rares in there. I had stopped playing awhile ago, but started again a few years ago, but trying to stop with the giant hoard of cards. I could break it up into smaller lots depending on whatever anyone would actually be interested.

DaBard

• Dan Cetorelli - GASPcon Convention Coordinator
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 06:38:34 AM »
IF you are willing to bring them to a games day I will take a look I do have some X-wing stuff I am looking to get rid of. I will not be at Games Day this weekend but should be there in Aug.

metalface13

• Regular
  • Peasant
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 07:06:50 PM »
Are the Blood Bowl Dark Elves and Orcs still available?