Author Topic: GM Registration is Now Open!  (Read 6387 times)

DaBard

• Dan Cetorelli - GASPcon Convention Coordinator
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
GM Registration is Now Open!
« on: May 30, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
Who will be the first?

You can now start submitting your events for this years GASPcon. We have more space but prime slots can fill up fast so get your games in as early as possible.

IF you ran events for us last year and are going to run at least 8 hours of events this year you badge will comped up front. If this is the first time you are running and event, you are running fewer than 8 hours this years, or it has been more than a year since you ran an event for us you must send in you registration payment to ensure your game stays on the schedule and if you qualify you will receive a refund at the end of the con. Regardless of your status GM registration is a 2 step process

1. Go to Warhorn and register https://warhorn.net/events/gaspcon-16  IF you qualify for an upfront comp select full weekend and we will fix it on the back end.

2. Go to our event submission page http://www.gaspgamer.com/?page_id=240 and send in your events. If you know what and when you want to run something you can submit it without full details as a placeholder for your event.

Since we have more space for the first time we are opening up space  for LARPs, Seminars, and Classes. If this is something you would like to do please contact me at 32rohoe AT gmail.com first and tell me your idea, space needs, and additional cost you may need to charge. If you are considering a larp it must be an event that does not involve weapons of any kind (inducing padded), and it must be containable to a single 20 x 30 room.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:58:29 PM by DaBard »

Baron Von Harper

• Baron
  • Protector
  • "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
    • My YouTube RPG Channel
Re: GM Registration is Now Open!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 05:00:45 PM »
I submitted Trail of Fluffy Corpses, and The People of Pembrooktonshire.  I tried to submit my three part Deep Carbon Observatory but I had a glitch.  I'll have to resubmit it when I get time.

Chuck the Castle Merchant

• Charles Phillips, Curmudgeon Apprentice
  • Knight
  • Protector
  • Sir Chuck!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »
I submitted Trail of Fluffy Corpses, and The People of Pembrooktonshire.  I tried to submit my three part Deep Carbon Observatory but I had a glitch.  I'll have to resubmit it when I get time.

It was the People of Pembrooktonshire that did it; the computer couldn't handle that kind of insanity.
My life project:  http://gestaltgenesis-daymillion.net/

My mother said to only say nice things about the dead.  He is dead.  That's nice.

“Posting on GASP Forums is something like talking with an echo.  You don’t get any argument, but you don’t get any results either.” – Robert Heinlein.

Baron Von Harper

• Baron
  • Protector
    • My YouTube RPG Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 12:17:28 PM »
You could be right about that.  XD

I submitted the 3 slots of Deep Carbon Observatory.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:29:59 PM by Baron Von Harper »

corkysru

• Sir Panda, Knight of the Bamboo Grove
  • Knight
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 09:04:47 AM »
When does even submission close?

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 02:01:58 PM »
We prefer to have the majority of GM submissions in by mid Sept, before we open player registration but we will keep it open until we close pre-reg which will be mid Oct. Exact dates TBD.

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »
I will start posting GM submissions to the Warhorn site this week. If you have been sitting on the fence or have changes to make to your submission now would be the time to submit them. We will continue to take event submission until we run out of space or player registration closes (late Oct, date TBD) but the sooner you can get them in the better, plus the prime time slots fill up fast.

Player will be able to start registering in September.

Thanks,

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 10:01:40 AM »
All event submission I have received have been posted on our warhorn site https://warhorn.net/events/gaspcon-16  if you do not see your event or need to make changes contact me. Also Remember if you are GMing an event you must register yourself on the warhorn site and sign up for GASPcon 16. If it is your first time GMing you must send in your registration payment and provided your run at least 8 hours of events you will be refunded at the end of the con. If you are returning GM in good standing your registration fee will be comped up front but you must still register on the warhorn site.

Thanks for everyone who has volunteered so far and look forward to new submissions yet to come.

Baron Von Harper

• Baron
  • Protector
    • My YouTube RPG Channel
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 09:40:20 AM »
Yay! 

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 09:29:30 AM »
OK, if you have been dragging your feet now is the time to act! GASP needs Game Masters!

We are only 4 short weeks away from opening up registration and our event list is looking a little thin. Our sanctioned games (D&D, Pathfinder, and Shadowrun) are coming soon but we still have plenty of room for more.

You don't need to run a role playing event to volunteer, board game tournaments, mini games and card games are also great editions to the line-up.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted games so far we truly don't have a convention without your help, and thanks for all those who are yet to submit.

corkysru

• Sir Panda, Knight of the Bamboo Grove
  • Knight
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 12:23:48 PM »
I plan on submitting my events tonight... it's not too late is it?

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 02:18:53 PM »
You have time we offiically will not close GM registration until Oct 16th but we want to have the schedule as full as possible by Sept 19th when we open player registration and event sign ups start.

Baron Von Harper

• Baron
  • Protector
    • My YouTube RPG Channel
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »
It looks like we need some more GMs to step up and run something.

DaBard

• Royal Court
  • Protector
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 10:30:19 AM »
Event Sign ups open in just a little over a week So if you need to make any changes to your events or you still want to submit something please try to get it in before the 19th.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to run something for our convention, you are the backbone of a successful convention. We are getting a nice schedule of events but we have plenty of space for more. Remember all you need to do is run 8 hours of events to get your badge refunded.

We will continue to take GM submissions after the 19th but making changes after people start signing up for things can be complicated so everything we can get done before the 19th is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Vornum

• Keith Arner, Knight of the Lepus
  • Knight
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 04:33:43 PM »
I posted two events five days ago, though I don't see them anywhere on the schedule yet.
Did they get lost in the shuffle, or am I just being impatient?
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.