Author Topic: Dungeon Crawl Classics 1-shot- January 10-2  (Read 2109 times)

ThrashLibrarian

• Knight of GASP
  • Knight
  • Citizen
    • Gutter Cult
Dungeon Crawl Classics 1-shot- January 10-2
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:58:35 AM »
I normally run an open, on going DCC game in the third slot at Games Day. Unfortunately, I had a little scheduling snafu and I have to leave before our evening slot in January. I lieu of canceling completely, I'd like to run a one-shot, special adventure in the first slot (10 am - 2 pm). Like all the DCC games, this will be open to anyone interested in the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG. It's another of Goodman's DCC Road Crew Only Adventures -- "Glipkerio’s Gambit", a level 2 adventure. I'll have some pre-gens available. This adventure is only available to those running the game in public places, so it will be a rare opportunity to play it!

Atop the highest spire of Mount Tyche, your patron’s temple is under attack. A demonic miasma rolls down the frost-blasted peaks leaving a vile stench and foul magics in its wake. Winged black creatures roost along the crumbling solitary road to the temple. The bloodthirsty shrieks of snow apes and the moans of the tortured dead echo from the jagged rocks above. Your patron has saved your skin more times than you can count. Now it is your turn!

Players:
1. danb
2. SirJustinSane
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:04:57 AM by ThrashLibrarian »

danb

• Dan B., Knight of GASP
  • Knight
  • Citizen
Re: Dungeon Crawl Classics 1-shot- January 10-2
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:21:35 PM »
I'm in.
"The guy with the beard"

SirJustinSane

• Knight of GASP
  • Protector
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »
Put me in Mike.

ThrashLibrarian

• Knight of GASP
  • Knight
  • Citizen
    • Gutter Cult
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
Awesome. Having three or four more would be great. If you have any interest, chime in and I'll hold a seat for you. No experience necessary, but if you've played any old school D&D or 3e/Pathfinder, enough stuff will feel familiar to you.

ThrashLibrarian

• Knight of GASP
  • Knight
  • Citizen
    • Gutter Cult
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:04:12 AM »
I can handle up to six. I invited my home group and made a couple posts on G+, so hopefully we'll be able to fill out the table.