Author Topic: Looking for players. 11-3 Slot  (Read 858 times)

wrandall4

• Arcane Knight!
  • Knight
  • Protector
    • Universal Battles
Looking for players. 11-3 Slot
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:39:55 AM »
Hello all

I will be starting a Dragonlance campaign in september. It will be based on the famous Dragonlance book series: Autumn of Dragon Twilight. Click the link below and browse my site. If you are interested playing msg me and let me know which character you would like to play. I hope everyone is enjoying their day and thank you for taking the time to read my post. The artwork is original and mine.

Warren The Shadowhunter

http://universalbattles.com/dragonlance.aspx

Introduction

Bring the chairs. That’s a good girl. And I want one, right here,” the old man gestured at a spot in front of the firepit. “For me.” “Are you giving a party, Old One?” Tika asked as she carried over the most comfortable, well-worn chair in the Inn. “A party?” The thought seemed to strike the old man as funny. He chuckled. “Yes, girl. It will be a party such as the world of Krynn has not seen since before the Cataclysm! Be ready, Tika Waylan. Be ready!” He patted her shoulder, tousled her hair, then turned and lowered himself, bones creaking, into the chair. Tika went to pour the ale. It wasn’t until she had brought the old man his drink and gone back to her sweeping that she stopped, wondering how he knew her name.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:28:14 PM by wrandall4 »
"If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died."
— Raistlin Majere