Author Topic: Anima Tactics Nationals  (Read 2475 times)

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
Anima Tactics Nationals
« on: July 21, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »
Since I'm heading out to GENCON now, I'm going to play in the Nationals for Anima Tactics on Friday.

Last year I used my Samael force, so this year I'm going to take my Church force.

I'd like to get 1 or 2 practice games in before hand.  I know we don't have a lot of players, but is anyone available during the week to play a game or two?

Format is standard 300 lvls.

Thanks,
---------------------------------------------
GASP King and All-Around Cool Guy

Tioch

• Royal Seneschal
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • Dropship Inbound
Re: Anima Tactics Nationals
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »
I'm game. When and where. I'll have to think up some good 300 pts (besides my last dismal attempt) to face you with. Probably work up a Samael force, a Wissenschaft, or a Empire army.
"They don't like it when you shoot at them. I figured that out myself" - Sgt Mal Reynolds

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" - Tuco

I'm in the blog-o-sphere! Check me out at dropshipinbound.blogspot.com

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »
I'm game. When and where. I'll have to think up some good 300 pts (besides my last dismal attempt) to face you with. Probably work up a Samael force, a Wissenschaft, or a Empire army.

Sounds good.

Here's what I'll be taking, same as what I played last time against you Paul.  I was thinking about subbing in some support, but the combat focus seemed to work well.

Romeo Exxet (w/ Raphael's Gift)
Nero
Damian
Justina (w/ Team card)
Xavier (w/ Supernatural Weapon)
Akio (w/ Ring of Erebus) [20" spiritual beam and soul storm are just too awesome]

Romeo can summon 2x Alius, Holy Soldier when he accumulates 4 miracle tokens.

Everything is painted except for the 2x Alius, Holy Soldier.

My back-up will be a Samael force, with Genma this year for the summoning ability.

Thanks,
GASP King and All-Around Cool Guy

Tioch

• Royal Seneschal
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • Dropship Inbound
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 10:32:16 PM »
I'm going to try and mix it up with some classics and some very new stuff. I haven't been on the boards as of late, but I have a feeling the popular armies this year will be some of the classics, but I think you'll see Azur considering Arkeid is supposedly a beast. Plus the Frey, Freya, Adolf combo seems to be a good team as well.

Still been trying to work out a good combo that puts all of the Saints together in one army (Hazael, Elenai, Astraega, and Evangelina).
"They don't like it when you shoot at them. I figured that out myself" - Sgt Mal Reynolds

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" - Tuco

I'm in the blog-o-sphere! Check me out at dropshipinbound.blogspot.com