Author Topic: Whuzzz UP Chuck?  (Read 997 times)

Chuck the Castle Merchant

• Charles Phillips, Curmudgeon Apprentice
  • Knight
  • Protector
  • Sir Chuck!
Whuzzz UP Chuck?
« on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »
CHUCK the GASP peasant, shall/will/may bring any/all of the following to GASP Game Day on February 9th to delight gamers and lovers alike:

• Dragon Shield card sleeves, available in Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver and White
  • Rook Steel Storage Deck Tins/Capsules, five full sets of four each are available currently
  • Android:  Netrunner Trace Amount Data Pack
  • A selection of Legend RPG (was unable to get the core book yet) and WraithRecon and Spellcom for Runquest II
  • Worthington Games, four new titles, including Boots on the Ground and Victoria Cross II
  • Eclipse Board Game and Rise of the Ancients Expansion
  • New, Prepainted 28mm pewter Roman Gladiator Miniatures and other assorted prepainted minis
  • Chrome finished 35mm "giant" Dwarven Metal d20s

The long-awaited Bandits High is not available yet.

Mouse Guard and Labyrinth Lord RPGs have been out of stock for several months now.  I may be able to bring some Burning Wheel RPG books.

I have only one set of FUDGE Dice left, if you want them, PM quick!

:-*
My life project:  http://gestaltgenesis-daymillion.net/

My mother said to only say nice things about the dead.  He is dead.  That's nice.

“Posting on GASP Forums is something like talking with an echo.  You don’t get any argument, but you don’t get any results either.” – Robert Heinlein.

Chuck the Castle Merchant

• Charles Phillips, Curmudgeon Apprentice
  • Knight
  • Protector
  • Sir Chuck!
Re: Whuzzz UP Chuck?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:07:43 AM »
You want MORE, you say, gimme MORE!  Well, hereyago, CHUCK the GASP peasant delivers!

More new goodies available at GASP Game Day:

• Steampunk Metal 7-Dice Sets
  • Zombiecide! (expansion is not out yet)
  • GoT LCG Lords of Winter (Stark), Isle of Ravens (all houses), Here to Serve (all houses), and Tourney for the Hand (characters)
  • LOTR Middle Earth Quest
  • and the new Gandalf Tin & Sleeves set for War of the Ring Board Game

My life project:  http://gestaltgenesis-daymillion.net/

My mother said to only say nice things about the dead.  He is dead.  That's nice.

“Posting on GASP Forums is something like talking with an echo.  You don’t get any argument, but you don’t get any results either.” – Robert Heinlein.