Author Topic: Pathfinder and Starfinder Society  (Read 1092 times)

Terminalmancer

• Knight
  • Vassal
  • Alex!
Pathfinder and Starfinder Society
« on: July 08, 2021, 04:42:50 PM »
Hey all,

For those of you who sometimes drop in on our PFS and SFS games, I wanted to let you all know that we're not going to be able to make the July in-person game day. We've already got in-person games scheduled at another venue!

We'd previously arranged to be at Phantom of the Attic in Greentree. You can see those particular games on our Warhorn event here.

We haven't yet decided on when we're returning to GASP--we just scheduled our first batch of in-person games (those things I linked to up above) and we're not seeing a lot of interest so far. So we might be back in August, or we might hold off until September. I'll need to talk to our players and see what's going on.

In the meantime, I might drop by the July game day for a few minutes to see what's up!

- Alex

Terminalmancer

• Knight
  • Vassal
  • Alex!
Re: Pathfinder and Starfinder Society
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 02:32:19 PM »
We're tentatively planning a morning game for the August game day, starting around 10. Since traffic to in-person games has been low, we're figuring we'll see who's interested in running/playing what. Sign up on our Warhorn if you're interested, we'll have some preliminary conversations about what to play in the Discussion tab! Walk-up players and the curious are, of course, welcome--but if you're reading this and thinking you might be interested, you also have the opportunity to sign up in advance and save a seat.

Given the recent news that even fully vaccinated folks can get infected with the Delta variant and spread it around everywhere, we're going to strongly recommend everyone mask up if you're not eating or drinking something.