Author Topic: Introduction Topic  (Read 124307 times)

lordjunon

• Citizen Knight of Titletown
  • Knight
  • Citizen
  • I'm just pure awesome
Re: Introduction Topic
« Reply #510 on: January 11, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
Hey everyone... I was a GASP gamer and Knight for several years, then had to step away from some of it... life and all that.
Now Im back and cant wait to start GMing again.

I ran a lot of Shadowrun and Shadowrun Anarchy for years when I worked with Catalyst Games however this year I tied in with Green Ronin so Im running a LOT of their games locally, local cons as well as Origins and GenCon.

Real Name;   Rich
Location;  Butler, Pa (but I will travel to game)
Favorites;  All kinds of RPGs.   Love writing new ones myself which I will feature at the Cons. 
Games Playing Now;   Fantasy Age, Titans Grave, Mutants and Masterminds and soon will be Dragon Age.

There are several of us that also game on a monthly basis at Bells Comics in Grove City (during the weekday) So we keep people notified via Facebook etc.  We are running 2-3 tables at this time but can easily do up to 4 or more if we need it. 

I cant be at the GASP Game Day this January but Im planning on being there in Feb to start running and get my new knighthood payed for. 
Catch ya there.     
Rich

Do you go up to bells to board game on tuesdays?
Go Pack Go, City Til I Die.

CarpeDiem

• Regular
Re: Introduction Topic
« Reply #511 on: August 06, 2018, 06:49:40 PM »

Played a few in my college days, looking to recapture the fun. We had a dedicated group of players for RPG games like D&D, Gamma World, Star Frontiers, & V&V.  Also used to play some board and strategy games, especially Steve Jackson titles.  Hope to meet soon.