Author Topic: Battletech CCG  (Read 29153 times)

VPCtek

• Regular
  • Citizen
Re: Battletech CCG
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2013, 12:38:01 PM »
Ok, I'm not in the campaign, so I can bring my cards to your house, no problem. 
I just need to know what time you want to play and please PM some directions from 79 or
your address and I'll look up a map.
Thanks!
Classic BattleTech  *  MechWarrior Clix  *  Mage Knight  *  ManO'War  *  A&A Air Force Minis

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
PM sent with address.  How about we shoot for 1pm?
---------------------------------------------
GASP King and All-Around Cool Guy

VPCtek

• Regular
  • Citizen
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2013, 04:19:16 PM »
That's good for me, see you then.
Classic BattleTech  *  MechWarrior Clix  *  Mage Knight  *  ManO'War  *  A&A Air Force Minis

Tioch

• Royal Seneschal
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • Dropship Inbound
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 10:08:33 AM »
Gotta say last night was a pretty good game. The Suicide Troops with VTOL combo really had me on my toes for the entire game. I think the fact that I lucked out getting an Entropy-based Warfare really set the tone early on. I think it was interesting to see two slightly indirect decks go against each other (Suicide Troops on your side Don and Guerilla Ops, Shady Business, and Battalion Supports on mine)

I think there's definite tweaks I need to do to my Liao deck, but I think it'll be a keeper.
"They don't like it when you shoot at them. I figured that out myself" - Sgt Mal Reynolds

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" - Tuco

I'm in the blog-o-sphere! Check me out at dropshipinbound.blogspot.com

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 11:00:45 AM »
Gotta say last night was a pretty good game. The Suicide Troops with VTOL combo really had me on my toes for the entire game. I think the fact that I lucked out getting an Entropy-based Warfare really set the tone early on. I think it was interesting to see two slightly indirect decks go against each other (Suicide Troops on your side Don and Guerilla Ops, Shady Business, and Battalion Supports on mine)

I think there's definite tweaks I need to do to my Liao deck, but I think it'll be a keeper.

I made some early mistakes since it was a new deck.  I should have played my First Circuit Summons earlier, to pull the Comstar High Command (giving me access to every resource) and the Comstar News Bureau.  That would have nullified my resource shortage and I could have played more units earlier.  I should make some designer notes for each deck, so I remember why I built it the way I did :)

Good game.

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
I've put some cards on ebay, here are the links.  I started the price a bit high, if anyone here is interested I'd accept a lower offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BattleTech-CCG-complete-Counterstrike-Common-Uncommon-set-EXTRAS-/181139310745?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item2a2cbe8899

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BattleTech-CCG-complete-Mercenaries-Common-Uncommon-set-EXTRAS-/181139522663?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item2a2cc1c467

I'm going to put some more auctions up as well, but right now those are the only complete C/UC sets I have.  The rest will be random cards from the other sets.

Thanks,

Evernevermore

• Knight of Misfortune
  • Knight
  • Protector
  • GASPs resident Mad Hatter
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2013, 11:07:24 PM »
If I give you a list of cards Im looking for will you give me a rough idea of what youd want pricewise?
Quoteth the Raven, "Nevermore".

"Character background is what happens between Level 1 and 6" - E Gary Gygax

"What the ---? 'Load Ammo Error'. What does that even mean? This is a Wolfhound!" - Battletech: A Time of War

http://enmc-blog.blogspot.com/

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »
If I give you a list of cards Im looking for will you give me a rough idea of what youd want pricewise?

Sure, email me the list.

Da King

• GASP King
  • Royal Court
  • Protector
    • GASP
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2014, 03:10:30 PM »

Are you still in the hunt for cards?

Anyone else want to play.  So far it's only me, Paul and Vincent that occasionally get games in.